Home Forums Heavens Best Forum Misc 2012 Seminar in Orlando: Who’s going, who’s not?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Just curious who is going to the seminar and if not, why?

Also if you plan on just flying, driving in and leaving after going to the seminar or if you plan to add a few days before or after to visit the sites etc. Just your self? Bringing anyone?

I am attending. Hopefully with my wife. She is a tax preparer. Just need to convince her that she can do returns in the room online during the actual seminar.

We plan on flying in on the Sunday before. We’ve already done the Disney stuff a few times already so the plan is to visit relatives in the area and near Tampa. Plan on flying out the Sunday after the seminar. Luckily I have my son to run things when I’m not there.

Looking forward to meeting in person the faces on the board!

hbottumwa
    Participant

Nice post Lew,
    My wife and I will be flying in. My wife has a class mate that has worked at Sea World for years. We will be staying after for at least a few days.

Anonymous
    Inactive

we plan on being there,we also will be bringing all of our kids and our NEW daughter n law,we plan on flying in a week early ,to visit with many shriner friends in Tampa and Orlando.I will attend the mettings alone but would like for my wife to come to the banq night .not sure if we can pay extra for her to attend Just the dinner,if so thats great ….I know theres always someone throwing a wrench in the tool box….she dont need to be trained. haha ,,I would just like her to be able to come to banquet only…dont mind paying just not paying 225 for her dinner….

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you Randyshb2004.

You can have spouses just come to the banquet. We sent out an email today, July 15th, that has details about how to pay for the banquet for anyone that is not going to be attending the seminar.

Anonymous
    Inactive

My wife and I just got our reservations in for the seminar. A buddy of mine said to check expedia and travelocity for the best priceing for flights. He has gotten them as low as $188 round trip to Orlando from Iowa

Anonymous
    Inactive

Loren, Where are you flying out of?

Vicki Ferris

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am coming for sure, thinking of trying to come a little earlier and taking my kid on a Disney Cruise. Have to see if the dates work out.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Vicki: Probably Des Moines since they have direct flights to Orlando. May change depending on pricing and flight times.

Anonymous
    Inactive

HEY my hair is not as dark now as it was in this picture>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

hbottumwa
    Participant

Hey now, just be glad you got it…

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ll be there by myself.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Does anyone have the promo code for the hotel yet?,

Anonymous
    Inactive

Greg,
    There will be information regarding the motel in the October Newsletter.

NJ05
    Participant

No

Mikman01
    Participant

what site did you find the cheap tickets

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.