Home Forums Heavens Best Forum Tile & Grout 1200 psi Nautilus Extractor with Hose Kit

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Any one purchase this yet? looking for general feed back looks like a winner, but just want your opinion.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Patrick, we have the Ninja 1200 PSI tile machine (think it may be same thing as they look very similar). I think the machine works very well and gets good results. My one very big complaint about the machine is the size. Please note the 160 lb weight listed. Our machine is VERY heavy and very cumbersome, and the handles aren’t set in a way to easily lift it. I can lift the old grey Ninja we got with our franchise upon initial purchase by myself in and out of the van. This machine requires two people (or a ramp) to load in and out, plus getting it in a customer’s home (and up to a 2nd floor bath?) is not fun even with the big fat rear wheels. This machine I do not recommend for operators that run 1 technician van’s, and I think they would be better off with the tile plate for the buffer and maybe a squeegee type wand for whatever extractor they use. I wish corporate would offer a smaller high PSI tile/grout machine for such situations as I know they make similar machines that have no solution/recovery tank and are strictly auto fill/dump machines. That said, for 2 person vans, or if you are planning on using it mainly for commercial, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you for the quick response, I am setting up a “Heaven’s Best Service Group” trailer. so the weight isn’t an issue for loading and unloading. I defiantly can see going up a light of stairs with one operator would be a pain in the rear. I had the opportunity to use a neighbors ninja and I wasn’t impressed with that machine it was like it was just an after thought. where this machine looks like it was designed with the auto dump and fill. I also like how you can move a hose and get more lift witch would come in handy coming out of the kitchens on some of the restaurants we do. With this machine it appears that I can do tyle and grout, extraction, and furniture with ease.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m guessing this machine has no heat (Ninja doesn’t in the 1200psi version), so just something to take into account if you are wanting to use it for carpet/upholstery in addition to tile. What differences did you see in the two in how they do the autofill/dump that was different? I haven’t had the need to use the autofill/dump feature very often on our Ninja, but I haven’t had issues when I did.

Anonymous
    Inactive

On Randy’s the auto dump wasn’t pumping correctly, he got it when they first came out. it was the ninja that they added the auto dump and fill, and a 1200 psi pump. this was years ago and I only had the opportunity to run it once so it might just have been the nut behind the wheel. There isn’t any heat on this machine either, wich is a negative. I currently am not offering tile and grout because of the scarry stories about grout being blown out, and I wasn’t happy with the results from one job I did. but again that too might have been the nut behind the wheel.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.