Home Forums Heavens Best Forum Advertising Ideas 100% Guarantee

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    hbottumwa
    Participant

I see this quote in many services as well as some times in ours. What do people/companies mean by “100% guarantee”? What do you think the customer thinks when they see 100% Guarantee? Does someone have a page long write up of what that means, or does some judge $100k- $200k later decide that for us? Are we unknowingly creating unsustainable expectations while at the same time trying to build trust? What’s your thoughts?
    I will guarantee “my best” in my work. I like simplified.
    P.S. I am willing to take constructive criticism. If I’m wrong so let it be written, so let it be done.

HB2003
    Participant

Gordon,

I agree with what you say about the guarantees. I’ve started using this write up under my Guarantee statement:

“Although there is no way of guaranteeing that every stain will always come completely out, If for any reason you are not completely happy with our service, contact us and we will do whatever we can to satisfy you. We want to work with you to ensure your satisfaction.”

I try to make it “clearer” for the customer with this…Thoughts?

Dan 8)

Anonymous
    Inactive

We try to say 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are doing your walk-thru inspection properly, you should keep at least 99% of the people happy with your end results by under promising and over delivering. As I tell people on the phone, if you’re not happy, I’m not happy.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I gauruntee that you can’t make a silk purse out of a sows ear!

@ddevlin wrote:

We try to say 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are doing your walk-thru inspection properly, you should keep at least 99% of the people happy with your end results by under promising and over delivering. As I tell people on the phone, if you’re not happy, I’m not happy.

I handle it the swame way ddevlin does under promis over deliver.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.